Beard Bag | Classic "Dopp" Kit
During World War 1 and World War 2, toiletry bags were issued to the GIs for them to be able to carry their personal items with them during deployment. Most carried their shaving kits, combs or toothbrushes. These bags were essential items to every GI. The name "dopp" was derived from Charles Doppelt, who in the early 20th century, he and his company designed the bag in 1919.
This Beard Bag is our take on this classic "dopp" kit. Made from high quality 14oz. waxed canvas with brass hardware and leather trim. Our Beard Bag includes all the essentials you and your beard will need, including:
- (1) Beard Bag (Regular price $34.95)
- (1) Hulk Hold | Condition + Hold
- (1) Rugged & Rustic 3-in-1 Wash
- (2) Thick & Creamy Beard Oil
- (1) Bass Brushes Pocket Comb
- (1) Bass Brushes Boar's Hair Brush "The 897"
- (1) The Rustic Beardsman 3 x 3 Sticker
This Beard Bag is available in two colors:
- Olive Green
Beard Bag is available in two blend collections:
- Tobacco & Vanilla
Beard Bag measurements:
- 6" x 4" x 11". Large enough to fit everything your beard will need, and more.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
We stand behind everything we make and sell. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we can return it for replacement or refund if your item is defective in its material or workmanship.